Getting Started

Hello!
Always been a newbie in blogging, even though I've tried with a few blogs before, still I don't really know the secret of 'maintaining' it. Well, well, well, let's get started with this one now...I really hope that it will last though.

The reason of why I start to blog back is that, now I'm on so called 'holiday' after I've completed my 2 years of foundation studies. Yay me!

So, I feel quite bored since the school holidays have started and my nephews are not coming here, while their mother (my sister) is still on her confinement after she delivered a cute and healthy baby boy. She wants to have a so called 'independent' confinement leave without staying at Abah&Mama's, with my mum taking care of her. Well, Mama is just being Modern Mama, where she does not mind if my sister insists of having her confinement leave alone after 20 days of delivery. Of course Mama did took care of my sister for the past 20 days! Knowing my sister, she can't just sit down and relax, she'll always have things to do. So it's good for her to do what she likes rather than just staying at Mama's and nags to me and keep complaining on how bored she is. Duh! -_-

 Hence, here I am, all alone, doing nothing except for sleeping, watching movie, helping my mum to buy groceries, reading novels, accompanying my second sister to watch movies and the list goes around and around.

That is why I wanted to start writing (typing) a blog! So that I can have extra chores to be done! LOL to me!

Hmmm, I need to start thinking about the title and content of the next post. Don't mind me at all if I posted more than one posts per day, since I really need to fill up my time with valuable and beneficial things. As the saying goes, TIME IS PRECIOUS, & TIME IS GOLD.

Adios guys!

Love,
ZulaikhaZddin.

Comments