It has been a while


It has been ages since my last post! I scrolled down my earlier posts (the first one was approximately 4 years ago!), and I realised that 4 years has passed really fast huh! I’m not no longer 20 (duhh! Obviously...people aged). Now, I’m already in my 4th year of undergrad, currently on a long break (now it’s more than 2 months, reaching the 3rd month in about 2 weeks), due to the covid-19 phenomenon. It was supposed to be only one and a half week of inter-blocks break, but now extended to 3 months. Never have I ever imagined this to happen. The longest break (2 months of holiday) I had since I started uni was right after I completed my foundation.

 The second one (a month of holiday) was after my 2nd year of undergrad. I still remember, it was after my first professional exam (an exam that was held in the end of our pre-clinical years, before entering junior clerkship), a lecturer of mine said; ‘ enjoy this long break. You’ll never taste any long holidays anymore for the next 3 years’. It was only ONE MONTH of holiday, that all of us were waiting for. It was quite productive one month break for me. I spent more time with my family, especially my nephews. I went for my first backpacking trip with my best friend (whom I knew since my foundation days) to Singapore. I get to go on a road trip with two of my high school best friends to Malacca. I also went for my first volunteer work abroad, in Yogyakarta Indonesia. I did learn to bake and cook my favourite cakes and dishes. I managed to complete reading a few novels. I even did tutoring (tuition classes) for primary students. When I reminisce back, it was quite productive and useful break back then, compared to....

NOW....huh! My daily routine since the MCO  (Movement control order) is eat, sleep, cook, watch tv, scroll phone, and then, repeat! Please please please, I need motivation to start doing something beneficial. I even google on ‘how to be motivated to study’ ‘what to do during MCO’.

Semangat study, ku seru mu...
Productive ideas, ku seru mu jua...

Dear me, please help yourself! (Hahahahha...)

Comments